Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pembuka 2010

Assalamualaikum.. Finally, the very first post for 2010. *clap2*
congrats to me. hoho.
is it too late to wish u all a happy not-so-new-year?
ala.. it has been only 2 weeks for year 2010 so still can be considered as new year.
lalala~ :P
Well well well.. just now i'm having a really hard time to start blogging again.
it was really hard to think of what to write for the first post in year 2010.
i stormed my brain but still.. BLANK.
So i started to facebook-ing and myspace-ing until i read this one buletin in myspace.
it sounds exactly like this;

Kalau suka tangguh solat
Ingatlah
Saat kemudian belum pasti


Kalau suka tangguh amanah
Ingatlah
Saat esok belum tentu pasti

Kalau suka tangguh untuk berubah
Ingatlah
Maut itu sentiasa menanti

Kalau suka tangguh untuk bertaubat
Ingatlah
Kita pasti akan menemui mati

Maka.​.​.​bersedialah dengan bekalan
Sebelum bertemu Rabbul Izzati


I looked at my desktop watch, gosh! already 6.41pm. still did not perfom my asar prayer yet.
p/s; Nasib baik my roomate tengah tido. Kalo tak, sure sure dah kene maki.
I got scared after reading the post and straight away pause surfing the internet 'wave' and perfomed my prayer first.

No comments:

Blogger & Friends