Sunday, November 20, 2011

fill the emptiness with alternative

I'm a cat person. I used to have 5 indoor cats. all of them were Persian except for one. Then when my first sister got pregnant, i have to give them all away to other people to take care. Its really sad to let them go. Last month, i watched too many animal abuse right in front of my eyes and in the internet. From that incident, I was determined to have a pet. At first i was thinking to adopt a cat but its hard to care for a cat because i'm living in hostel most of the time. i don't want my mum to take care of a pet for me for 5 days in a week. no way. Then i thought of taking an iguana or chameleon. Cool right if i had a chameleon, that thing can change color! But at the second thought, its expensive and u can't pet it like a cat. 

Ini la chameleon.

 I want a pet like a cat; can be pet and friendly but i need them to be a lot smaller, use less space &  affordable to take care of. One of my friend suggested Syrian hamster because it bigger than a usual hamster. From that moment, his idea has triggered my nerve cells with some light. macam *ting!* I got the idea to buy a guinea pig. after made some research about guinea pig care, i started to search for guinea pig online. Its much cheaper if u get from owner rather than in store. I hunt this guinea pig from a breeder i found in mudah.my. Although its quite far from sg buloh, i don't care. redah jugak. at first i made my own cage, because i need to cut cost before i can get a cheap cage. Now, i'm so happy to take this guinea pig as a pet. They adorable, easy to take care & low cost.

Kalau rasa-rasa nak bela binatang yg senang dijaga, bela la guinea pig. Jangan risau- tak haram & tak payah samak. Ngeh3.. ;p Sila tengok video ini dulu sebelum pilih nak bela guinea pig, just in case. 





p/s: beli guinea pig dari breeder. Murah sikit. (facebook: Sahril Banting) dan beli cage dari Hanna Q 

No comments:

Blogger & Friends