Friday, March 29, 2013

Virtual Fitness Trainer

Assalamualaikum & Selamat sejahtera

Hi peeps! This entry just to share something that I found out recently. It's a workout routine, well-planned, everyday different type of exercise. If you are getting serious about exercising & want to develop your muscles, you have to plan which body parts you should work on, what kind of exercise, & which day you have to rest that part of muscles. Let say, today you want to work on your upper body part, tomorrow you should rest your upper body & work on your lower body part, rest the next day. That's the basic concept. 
*This is what I learn briefly (bold:briefly, a bit) from my sister, bachelor of sports science*

It's fun to exercise once you get that as a habit. 

So I got pretty confuse on what kind of exercise & routine should I follow everyday because too much cardio workout can result in muscle loss. Oh boy! I don't want that to happen. Fats loss, great! Muscle loss, no way! So I came across this workout system in youtube which is well-planned workout routine each & everyday. Guess what? It's FREE !! (Who doesn't like free stuff right? :p) The workout program is called BeFit in90. Workout video for 90 Days & all I have to do is just follow the professional trainer instructor like Samantha Clayton (fitness expert & former competitive sprinter, works with Herbalife), Denise Austin (American fitness instructor, My boot camp fitness instructor), Scott Herman & Derrick. (quite famous too!). 


Just to warn a bit, some of the exercise are not suitable for some people & might cause injuries if it is not properly done. My advice, learn to do the exercise properly first then follow the hot famous trainers. I'm on day 5 and I feet great so far. Couldn't wait to see the result. And when people ask me who do I trained with? I would say, I trained with Samantha Clayton, Denise Austin, Scott & Darrick, but virtually personal trainer. Hihihi :P




No comments:

Blogger & Friends