Tuesday, June 23, 2009

funny call. hihi. :)

Hi!! Eh silap.. assalamualaikum..!

Now the clock shows 12:41am. I really, I mean badly feel I need to shut down now.

But I still want to write bout this one thing.

And tambah2 lagi hari nie dah masuk 23jun so birthday liyana aka liey and gha!!!

Wish you both a very happy birthday and gudluck in your studies.

Semoga both of u sentiasa sihat and ceria like u both always do with lawak selumber korg tuh. Hehe.



Oh ye. Funny call. Yeah yeah. Lupe lak. Hihi.

Just now this one person called me and the name written on my phone screen was ‘si polan’ *bukan nama sebenar*

This was the conversation between us.



Si polan : hye..

Feyra : hye..

Si polan : ni fira ek? Duk mana ek?

Feyra : aah. Duk sg buloh. Ni sape ek?
si polan : ni si polan. I tak ingat la u sape sebenarnya tapi number u ada dlm phone I tulis nama ‘fira’.

Feyra : haha. pelik. Your name pon ada dlm phonebook I tulis ‘si polan’ but I pon tak ingat u sape. >.<

Sipolan : oh yeah? Fira… fira… *thinking* u ada kenal sape2 keje kat zouk KL ke?

Feyra : owh! U member tutt tutt ek? *nama juga dirahsiakan*

Sipolan : haah!

*feyra and the si polan share2 their story after they figure out who and who*

Si polan : okeyhla. Nnti dah belajar tinggi2 jangan gayat lak.

Feyra : hahhaa.. okeyh. :P


*end of phone call*


Conclusion : haha. I’ve never experience something like this. u actually know the person, it is just u cannot remember who he/she really is and where u met him/her. Haha.



Hey, try this. Check out your phonebook. Who knows you might actually forget the person even the name has written in there.

No comments:

Blogger & Friends