Wednesday, November 24, 2010

25 things you should know about me

 "Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts or goals about you. In the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tags you. If I tag you, it’s because I want to know you more." 

I actually didn't get the tagged from the person himself but he wrote there feel free to do this tagged. So as i have a lot of time to waste, i do it. Hehe..
tagged from; Abang Yan

(1) I have adopted family. Along, angah, achik, ucu, uncle & aunty. I’m the alang in this family. I love them and we always go out together when semester break comes. But never went out in complete members. Always missing one or two.

(2) I don’t  like spicy food.
(3) I wear sweater when I go to sleep. Because my lungs cannot bear exposing to coldness for a long time.

(4) I feel extremely uncomfortable with ‘melekit’ or wet tables in restaurant. So I really need tissues to be on the table. 

(5) I am very selective when shopping. Well, u can say I’m very fussy when it comes to shopping. It took me 2-3 hours just to buy a cloth. So I only bring my shopping partners when I want to shop. Only they can keep up with me.

(6) I do forgive, but I don’t forget. Sometimes I tend to hold grudge. But I try hard not to. Just that, I don’t forget. Never!

(7) I have some kind of boyish attitude. I used to be tomboy when I was little. Short hair, playing cars & wars…stuffs like that. Ganas la dlm erti kata lain. (-.-‘)
  
(8) I like editing pictures. And playing with graphic somehow attracts me.


(9) it takes time for me to make friends. Coz I’m no good in communicating with people whom I don’t know. (I’m trying to improve on that)


(10) tell me your story, I’ll sit and listen coz I’m pretty good listener.  :)


(11) Sometimes I have a bipolar mood. One minute I can be very down and I can cheer myself in the next minute. I don’t know if that what they call optimistic. If so, that’s what I am.


(12) Seriously, touch screen just annoyed me. It is like i'm losing my sense of touch. 


(13) Red will always be my favourite colour. It can't be helped, red is so eye catching.


(14) Vegetable is a must in my meal. Carrots are the best. Selalu je kutip carrot dlm sayur bila beli makanan kat kafe ipba. Kesian org lain kene menunggu nak amik sayur. Hehehhe.. sorry.. :P


(15) Errm.. I kind of…like… to see guys doing… Mohawk hairstyle.. I mean rambut pacak tengah like ultraman, u know what I’m saying... right? Hehe..


(16) If I cannot sleep, I listen to songs with my eyes shut so that I can sleep.. just assume that the songs are like my lullaby..


(17) When I have girls’ day out, it is strictly to girls only. We have liey, mbing, gha, Q, hunny, leeyamoi, faezah, & me. Geng2 lepak MA. Hehehe..


(18) I only started wearing scarf after I had my spm examination. :)


(19) I wear my watch on my right hand. And I wear my belt from right to left which means the buckle is on the right side. Kalau kawin nak duduk belah kanan jugak boleh? Hahaha.. Just kidding. LOL. 


(20) I fold my clothes with the printed design inside. I mean..saya lipat baju terbalik. Corak di dalam bukan diluar. 
(21) I always wanted to try challenging sports like bungee jumping (would be better if jump from a helicopter), parachuting (jumping from the sky with parachute) etc..

(22) Addicted to diet! I’ve tried Atkins diet, low-carbohydrate diet & vegan diet. The only one that totally works is avoid the consumption of white rice & cheese. [I want to lose weight!]

(23) When I was in form 5, I got hip dislocated because of my own dumbness.

(24) I used to have 4 indoors cats. All mixed Persians type. I miss them so much! Well, basically I miss the feeling of having cats at my home.  :(

(25) I'm tired of thinking so I just say that I love nasi goreng ayam amjal + teh O ais limau!
.The end.

 I don't know who to tag to.. but i would love to know 25 things about; 
1. Syazwan Shahdan (achik)
2. Eliya amoi (ucu)
3. Iszee feekri (uncle) [tak tau la dia perasan ke tak]
4. Rafiqa nabeela (aunty)
5. Qeyla 

and readers, feel free to do this tag. & let me know too so that i can know things about u. :)


3 comments:

IanLee87 said...

Hahaha... nice...
Now I know you much better...

Zafirah Feyra said...

yeay! hehe. thanks. :D

sayarafiqa said...

alang sayang, tulis je chat kat aunty nye blog kalo nak uncle perasan :P

drp 25 tu, aunty suke yg the 1st one!hehe

Blogger & Friends