Sunday, November 7, 2010

Beautiful blogger award


1. Thank the person who gave you the award and the link of the person :
Firstly i would like to thank Syazwan Shahdan & Eliyamoi for this lovely award. After a long time i've been tagged for this award, only now i can accept it after some construction i've made to the layout. Harap trofi saya masih belum berhabuk ye. Huhu. 

2. Spread the award to 15 blogger who you like & you think their blogs are awesome :

1. Mr Iszee Feekri the sivaji hero
2. Mrs Rafiqa Feekri
3. Noraqeelah nazari the shoppink partner
4. Adniloomy
5. Merazati
6. Sofea the fea
7. Airil the capten
8. Haziq si jejaka segamat
9. Syamimi Md Zaini
10. Okeyh tak larat nak namakan dah. Sapa2 terbuka sila ambil award ini. huhu.

3. Tell 7 things about yourself :

1. I love red. (-_-") That's the first thing pops up into my mind.
2. I love/miss my adopted family. Kini dah dapat title famili penyayang. Uncle aunty along angah achik ucu epul rudy(new comers?) 
3. I dont have any interest to iPhone4 because i hate touchscreen things. Its like i'm loosing my sense of touch. & i also dont have so much interest in owning DSLR like others because u hold a camera, then u were meant to take pictures while i like my pictures to be taken. im no photographer. 
4. Whenever i saw a mirror, i smile.. smiling to myself. :)
5. tissues on each table at the restaurant is a must. saya suka lap meja guna tissue lepas makan. *untung waiter tayah lap meja dah*
6. eating ice after drinking, giving me soooo much pleasure.. Nikmat!
7. Henpon saya jarang berbunyi. So i care less about my phone but not facebook. FB is a life although it started to get boring.

1 comment:

leeya said...

haha. congrats..! :D

Blogger & Friends